Saturday, May 29, 2010


... Sitting in the window the whole night before, waiting for a man cry ....
Leaves floating on the lake fell asleep ...
From the black sky .... chronic in exchange for blue sky...
The street lights outside the window .. also working to cover up the morning ...
Clearly understand ... the end itself is only an ordinary person ...
I thought I was the best ... but, I was wrong ...
The original is with the departure. Can not end ...
Regret along with focal length to write, so I'll make folding ....
I had tried ... tried their best to bring you to forget ...
But I can not afford this burden ..
Some people say .. want to cry on the piano, but remember to write .. so you had better own ..
Familiar with the strange change .. throw me to the memories ...
You say you love has to determine, tired, they do not self-willed ...
Wait .. I have become depressed all night ....
I used to like the work atmosphere ...
Only to find ..

Will continue to care about you bailing ...
Will not have too much emotion to the quiet ...
Feel so close to the original
I should have used ...